Friday 7 December 2012

If I was a rich girl...

Hi everybody!

Who doesn't love to dream about being able to afford all the designer clothes, shoes, and accessories we like? Today I decided to let my mind drift away and pretend that I can purchase every item that I like, just like Blair Waldorf. I spent all morning in heaven, that is, the Matches website.

''Matches has become a brand in its own right - an icon retail experience...offering the best of the best in established and new international labels.''

I therefore decided to pick a dress and create an outfit of how I would style it from day to night. I surely was spoilt for choice. Oh my, so my gorgeous things. Well, if I had all the money in the world, you will surely see me going around wearing these items...




I chose this really pretty navy blue Suzannah full skirted fifties dress as a base for my day to night looks. For the day time look, I decided to team it with flat Opening Ceremony Julietta loafers to tone down the dress. I then matched a burnt-orange Maison Martin Margiela leather doctor's bag to the burnt-orange detail of the loafers. I chose this handbag style in order to keep with the retro feel of the dress. To finish off the look, I chose a dainty Kiki McDonough diamond and yellow gold bee necklace to further enhance the femininity of this outfit.  





With regards to the night time look, I paired the dress with nude Christian Louboutin Love Me pumps. According to the Matches website, these pumps ''will complement your look to romantic Parisian perfection'', and this is exactly what I was trying to portray with this outfit. Score. Again, the small navy bow will further enhance the femininity of this outfit. To finish off this night time outfit, I then chose this Bottega Veneta nude-pink woven satin box clutch bag and this statement Shourouk blush-pink wax necklace. And hello glamourous girl!

A girl is allowed to dream right? :) Which fashion pieces would you purchase from Matches if you had all the money in the world? 


For those of you who are looking to purchase a designer piece, Matches Fashion are currently offering FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY on all orders until midnight (GMT) Monday 10th December 2012 by using the code FREE12 at checkout.


Visit the Matches website here.
Like them on Facebook here.
Follow them on Twitter here.
Follow them on Pinterest here.


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram   

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits! I think the last one is my fave If only I was Blair.. haha xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I know right..I wish I had all the gorgeous outfits and shoes she wears :) x

      Delete
  2. That dress is just love, its amaaaaazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it. Wish it was in my closet :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the clutch!It looks so feminine and elegant!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. Such a pretty colour too :) x

      Delete
  4. ooo awesome way to change it from day to night!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore those first pair of shoes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, right? I want them badly :) x

      Delete
  6. Nice outfits u created!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing sets! Lovely dress!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool combo :) perfect for new years or christmas eve i guess.

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...