Friday 28 June 2013

Designer vs Deal #7

Hi everyone!

I get so excited whenever I come across a designer dupe while wasting my very previous time on the Internet. I immediately save the item until I compile enough of these for my next Designer vs Deal post so I can share these amazing finds with you lovely lot. Once again, the dupes I found this month are super similar to the designer pieces. And I must admit, I wouldn't mind owning everything I found (designer or not)!

How similar are the Ciccio Francis sunglasses and the ones by Romwe? The only drastic difference between the two is their price tag, since the Ciccio Francis pair costing about seven times as much as the Romwe pair. Amazing! Whether you prefer the designer one or it's dupe, these sunglasses are a must-have statement piece for the summer season.

My most exciting find has to be these Gold Leaf sandals from Choies, which are the exact dupe of Giuseppe Zanotti's Firewings sandals (The white version of these sandals - Kanye West for Giuseppe Zanotti - have also been spotted on Kim Kardashian). Even though the Choies dupe may still be somewhat expensive for some, I was amazed at how similar they were to Zanotti's sandals. In this case, I would definitely opt for the dupe rather than the designer piece! 

Retailing at a mere £10.00, how affordable is Fashion Union's white lace up shoes when compared to the white Dr Martens? With regards to the NastyGal shades, I think that they are ridiculously overpriced, even though they are beautifully made. Personally, I would never pay that much money on a pair of sunglasses. For those of you who love this pair but think that the NastyGal pair is too expensive for their budget, I thankfully found an amazing dupe from Ebay, and it only costs £8.52/$12.99/€9.93. 

Which would you rather buy, the designer piece or it's affordable dupe? If there is a designer piece that you love so much but cannot afford it and want a dupe of it, get in touch with me through Facebook or Twitter, or else send me an email, and I'll include the affordable dupe in my next Designer vs Deal post!


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram   

12 comments:

  1. As if there is an imitation of the gold leaf shoes! Why did I not know this before?! Thank you! xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found it useful :) Thanks!! x

      Delete
  2. You couldn't have found any better matches! GO YOU :D

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes look exactly the same, soo amazing, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    ASOS giveaway on my blog, open to all, check it out :)

    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fashion union shoes are DEFINITELY on my wishlist now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super pretty..I really like them :) x

      Delete
  5. Wow the golden heels look amazing, both the designer's and the cheaper option!

    -Lou-
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my MSc dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, don't they?
      Just did your dissertation survey..Good luck :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ooooo I love those Choies sandals that are almost like the Zanottis!! I wonder if they are comfortable!!
    Nice finds!
    Xoxo,
    Irina

    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm sure they are not that comfortable..but who cares? Beauty comes first :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...